posted on June 19, 2010 23:50
It's almost that time of year for the HRL's signature event: All-Star/Fun-Star Night! The voting booths are now open to current players to vote for the participants in the All-Star Game and the Fun-Star Game.
The voting booth will remain open for the next two weeks, and voting will close on the evening of Monday, July 5th at 6PM. Results will be posted on the web site soon thereafter.
All-Star Night will take place at Sky Hill Park in Eagan the evening of Saturday, July 10th. An email (and news update) will go out soon detailing the events of that night.
If you will not be attending the festivities and there's a possibility you may be chosen for one or more of the events, please let me know ASAP so we can get alternates arranged.
See below for all of the instructions on voting. Also team captains, please this info along to the players on your team as I do not have email addresses for absolutely everyone. And if you need to vote for someone, please pass that info along to me.
HOW TO VOTE:
- You must have an account registered on our website. This is NOT the same as your Messageboard account. See the section below if you do not have one.
- Login to the main website (in the menu myHRL -> Login).
- Go to the menu again, you should have a new entry under Xtras -> Voting HQ. Click it.
- From there follow the instructions.
If you don't see the menu item after logging in or have trouble voting let Dee know.
HOW TO GET AN ACCOUNT:
- Go to http://www.hrltwincities.com
- Under myHRL click Register
- Fill out the information requested and submit
- You should receive an email with a verification code within a few minutes. If you do not, check your spam folders, then email Dee if still not found.
- Follow the instructions in that email.
- Dee will set you up for voting.
- You will receive one last email when this is done, saying you are added to the HRL Players group. Now you continue with HOW TO VOTE.