Today the HRL begins voting for their All-Stars and Fun-Stars for the 2011 season thus far. Voting will close on Tuesday, July 5th, with the festivities taking place four days later, on the evening of Saturday, July 9th at Valley Park in Hopkins. Come one, come all!
A copy of the notice sent to players:
Greetings, HRL! It's almost that time of year for the HRL's signature event: All-Star/Fun-Star Night! The voting booths are now open to current players to vote for the participants in the All-Star Game and the Fun-Star Game.
The voting booth will remain open for almost two weeks, closing on the evening of Tuesday, July 5th at 6PM. Results will be posted and communicated soon thereafter.
All-Star Night is currently slated to take place at Valley Park in Hopkins on the evening of Saturday, July 9th. An email will go out within the next week detailing the events of that night. This year I have a question on the ballot asking if you think you'll be there so we can plan for any alternates as needed. But remember everyone (and their fans) are encouraged to attend!
See below for all of the instructions on voting. Team captains: please this info along to the players on your team. And if you need to send in an absentee ballot for someone who may not have access to the voting system, please pass that info along to me.
HOW TO VOTE:
- You must have an account registered on our website. This is NOT the same as your Messageboard account. If you don't already have one, see HOW TO GET AN ACCOUNT below.
- Once you have a login, login to the main website (in the menu myHRL -> Login).
- Go to the menu again, you should have a new entry under Xtras -> Voting HQ. Click it.
- From there follow the instructions.
If you don't see the menu item after logging in or have trouble voting let Dee know.
HOW TO GET AN ACCOUNT:
- Under myHRL click Register
- Fill out the information requested and submit
- You should receive an email with a verification code within a few minutes. If you do not, check your spam folders, then email Dee if still not found.
- Follow the instructions in that email.
- Then wait, as Dee will set you up for voting.
- You will receive one last email when Dee is done, saying you are added to the HRL Players group. Now you can continue with HOW TO VOTE.